By GFI System
Rossie is a dynamic multi-filter pedal, encompassing 3 essential tone-enriching filter effects:
- Envelope Filter - a colorful resonant filter that follows your picking dynamics
- Step Filter - a groovy, arpeggiated filter with fully adjustable steps.
Manual Filter - great for static tone shaping or sweepable wah-like effect using an expression pedal.
Each filter mode offers 4 filter types: lowpass, bandpass, highpass, and peaking. Sweep range and resonance width are also adjustable. And on top of all of these, a dedicated Mix knob allows blending of wet and dry signal, this gives you total control of how much filtering effects is imparted on your guitar or bass signal.
- Input impedance : 1 MOhm
- Output impedance : 1K Ohm
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits
- Current consumption : ~110 mA
- Weight : 0.6 Kg (1.6 lbs)
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 7.2 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power source : 9VDC (negative center) - not supplied
- 3 select filter algorithms
- 2 presets
- 4 knobs with button
- Intuitive interface with LCD screen
- Mono input and output
- Expression pedal and tap-tempo input
- Momentary action supported