by GFI System
About the Product
Orca packs four quintessential GFI System’s delay algorithms into a compact pedal that is straightforward and easy to use. Intuitive user interface coupled with an LCD screen makes it a breeze to navigate through Orca’s vast sonic pallete and features.
Orca supports both mono and stereo input/output. Mono connection is made using standard TS patch cables while stereo connections is made via TRS patch cables (a splitter-Y cable may be needed).
A multi-purpose jack provides connection to an expression pedal or tap-tempo pedal.
Expression pedal input enables expressive control over the delays’ parameters, and the external tap-tempo can be used for remote tempo control.
- Digital (max delay time : 1 second)
- Tape (max delay time : 1 second)
- Diffuse (max delay time : 1 second)
- Ambiental (max delay time : 840 milisecond)
- Input impedance : 1 MOhm
- Output impedance : 1K Ohm
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits
- Current consumption : ~110 mA
- Weight : 0.6 Kg (1.6 lbs)
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 7.2 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power source : 9VDC (negative center)
- 4 select delay algorithms
- 2 presets
- Analog dry-through
- 4 knobs with button
- Intuitive interface with LCD screen
- Mono / Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal and tap-tempo input
- Momentary action supported