A Journey Through Subspace
Our journey to push the boundaries of what a drive pedal can be has come to its next stop. This is Subspace: the analogue versatility of Odyssey by Peter Hamstead, optimised for low frequencies.
With it’s re-voiced circuit, enhanced with the addition of a parallel dry control, Subspace allows you to craft your perfect drive sound without losing any character or low frequencies from your original signal. You’ll be taken on a journey from clean boost with tone shaping, to warm vintage valve style overdrive, through to defined distortion and all the way to glitchy oversaturated fuzz.
Whilst developed with bass in mind, Subspace took us further than we could have imagined. When used with guitars it opens up a whole range of alternative and inspiring drive sounds, and allows frequency-specific clipping for all instruments including keys, synths and drum machines. When used with bass it offers more than you could believe was possible from a compact analogue drive pedal.
- 3 Clipping Circuits
- Powerful Tone Shaping
- Frequency-Specific Clipping
- Warm Vintage Overdrive
- Defined High Gain Distortion
- Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost
- +/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost & Cut
- Mid-Boosted Drive
- Glitchy Oversaturated Fuzz
- -10dB Input Gain Switch
An all-analogue design by Peter Hamstead. Inspired & voiced by Tim Steer & Simon Francis.
Subspace features an optical OptoKick footswitch from our friends at TheGigRig, for silent and reliable switching.
- All-analogue design
- Dimensions: 70w x 130d x 65h mm (inc. hardware)
- Weight: 550g / 1.2lbs
- Power Requirement: 9V DC ONLY, 60mA (centre negative)
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: < 300 Ohms
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed and built in Great Britain
Subspace has been extensively tested with a large range of familiar basses, guitars and amplifiers to ensure that it will work superbly with any setup.